Whats wrong with "EventListenerRegistry"

I have an error,we deploy an application in jboss server with java 1.7 and hibernate-core-4.1.4.Final.jar, The application was working well but occurs an error and i don´t know whats wrong. Is the first time a view de error, the effect is all de sessions of the bean faild after this error occurs.

18:33:39,290 INFO [org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener] (EJB default - 80) HHH000327: Error performing load command : org.hibernate.service.UnknownSe
rviceException: Unknown service requested [org.hibernate.event.service.spi.EventListenerRegistry]
18:33:39,290 INFO [org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener] (EJB default - 80) HHH000327: Error performing load command : org.hibernate.service.UnknownSe
rviceException: Unknown service requested [org.hibernate.event.service.spi.EventListenerRegistry]

18:33:39,296 INFO [stdout] (EJB default - 174) java.lang.Exception: Unknown service requested [org.hibernate.stat.spi.StatisticsImplementor] 10.21.20.191:44088 10
.21.20.191:44088

Something has changed in your configuration. Maybe dependencies are mixed. Maybe you upgraded the application server and it comes with a different version of Hibernate than the one you used in your application.

So, nothing breaks without doing any modification. So try to figure out what’s changed since last time it worked.

We change the servers, the aplication is the same, jar´s is in the ear file. The server´s were installed in the same form, we have some problems on aplication, sometimes decreases performace, and we have to restart all of them and take 15 minutes to reach normality. is there bug on Jboss eap 6.3.3 GA and hibernate-core-4.1.4.Final.jar, hibernate-jpa-2.0-api-1.0.1.Final.jar. We use cfg and hbm´s for Hibernate mappings.
Thanks for response.

I forgot say something …AIX server´s!! strange agreement …

This is quite an old application server version. Try it with a newer version. Maybe it works better.