Problem with Xml

hi every body, please i received this message error whane running my java application , i know that it is about hibernate.cfg.xml file but i don’t know how resolving it.
the message is as follow:

INFO: HHH000412: Hibernate Core {5.2.17.Final}
mai 08, 2018 10:39:24 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: HHH000206: hibernate.properties not found
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.internal.stream.events.EntityReferenceEvent cannot be cast to javax.xml.stream.events.Characters
	at com.sun.xml.internal.stream.events.DummyEvent.asCharacters(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.StAXEventConnector.handleCharacters(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.StAXEventConnector.bridge(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source)
	at org.hibernate.boot.cfgxml.internal.JaxbCfgProcessor.unmarshal(JaxbCfgProcessor.java:126)
	at org.hibernate.boot.cfgxml.internal.JaxbCfgProcessor.unmarshal(JaxbCfgProcessor.java:65)
	at org.hibernate.boot.cfgxml.internal.ConfigLoader.loadConfigXmlResource(ConfigLoader.java:57)
	at org.hibernate.boot.registry.StandardServiceRegistryBuilder.configure(StandardServiceRegistryBuilder.java:163)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:258)
	at one.hibernate.demo.CreateStudentDemo.main(CreateStudentDemo.java:16)

can you help me please.thank’s

This was also brought here:

I suspect you have a database URL where you provide multiple parameters or something similar where you have specified illegal characters in the value of an XML node, things such as & should be escaped with their &amp; counterpart.