Hibernate.properties not found

Hi every body,i’m new beginner in hibernate orm programming, I start a very simple project for creating and saving students,but when I run it , it show for me that Hibernate.properties not found ,the hibernate.cfg.xml file is in the main folder.can you help me please.thanks

If you are referring to the log message, you can ignore it. Hibernate can work just fine even without the hibernate.properties file. Make sure the hibernate.cfg.xml contains the properties you need.

hi vlad, thank you for the answer , i’ve already the same problem , you find here as attached file the shortscreen for hibernate.cfg.xl fileconfig%20file
thank’s again for help

Which hibernate version you are using and MySQL version

I think as per your given image you are using hibernate 3.0 version

verify me

It’s not clear what the problem is. Do you have a stack trace with an exception?

hi , thank you for answer: for my sql i’m using : Ver 8.0.11 for Win64

and for hibernate :hibernate-release-5.2.17.Final

thank you for help

hi vlad, for the message error , it’s in the attached file

Try to validate the file using the DTD.

Also, instead of adding a screen capture, you should copy/paste the actual code or configs. Otherwise, it hard to check this kind of issue in a picture.

You are using hibernate 3 configurations as well as dialect
change DTD as well as dialect

try this code:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC
    "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD//EN"
    "http://www.hibernate.org/dtd/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd">

<hibernate-configuration>
  <session-factory>
    <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver</property>
    <property name="hibernate.connection.url">URL of DB</property>
    <property name="hibernate.connection.username">username</property>
    <property name="hibernate.connection.password">password</property>
    <property name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect</property>
  </session-factory>
</hibernate-configuration>

hi, the error is the same, you find here the hibernte.cfg.xml file and the repport error.thank you