Org.hibernate:hibernate-orm-modules no longer published?

Ok, got it. Now I’m trying to figure out how to add a feature pack (namely the one representing Hibernate version 5.3.1.Final) to an existing Wildfly installation. Using the “old” package org.hibernate:hibernate-orm-modules this was simply copying it over. While I can find ways how to include the feature pack to create a Wildfly distribution using the Maven or Gradle provisioning plugins (Using latest Hibernate ORM within WildFly), I can’t find any documentation explaining how to add/upgrade an existing Wildfly installation. The reason I believe this should be possible is https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/WildflyProvisioning, which clearly mentions this as one use case:

Install an additional feature pack on an existing server

If it turns out that this is currently not possible, would it be possible to re-introduce the “old” packages and continue publishing them until this becomes possible? We were looking forward to start using JPA 2.2/Hibernate 3 for our existing infrastructure, but coming back to your hope that we’ll like the feature packs more, well, not yet.