VarArgsSqlFunction was deleted Hibernate 6.0's development

Helo, I need advice on upgrading my Java project from 2.7 to 3.0 Spring version, Hibernate 6.0. “VarArgsSQLFunction” and “StringType” Dialect dependencies for SQLite DB are not resolving.

Please advise. Following dependency is creating problems.
implementation group: ‘com.github.gwenn’, name: ‘sqlite-dialect’, version: ‘0.1.2’

That dialect doesn’t even work with Hibernate 6. You can use the dialect org.hibernate.community.dialect.SQLiteDialect provided by the community dialects artifact: Maven Central Repository Search

You would have seen this if you checked out the GitHub repository of the SQLite dialect project: GitHub - gwenn/sqlite-dialect: Hibernate dialect for SQLite

Sir, I utilized the above shared Repo source code. Dialect error is resolved untill I use Hibernate 5.6. Thank You.
Another error arises now due to incompatibility of following versions,
implementation group: ‘org.xerial’, name: ‘sqlite-jdbc’, version: ‘3.39.3.0’
implementation group: ‘org.hibernate’, name: ‘hibernate-core’, version: ‘5.6.12.Final’

ERROR:

Error creating bean with name ‘entityManagerFactory’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/orm/jpa/HibernateJpaConfiguration.class]: Class org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.SpringHibernateJpaPersistenceProvider does not implement the requested interface jakarta.persistence.spi.PersistenceProvider

For info please , I have tried using the community version as advised by you earlier.
implementation (“org.hibernate.orm:hibernate-community-dialects:6.1.1.Final”)

But the SQLiteDialect still doesn’t support few functions of Dialect using the hibernate 6.

Obviously, the hibernate artifact versions must all match. You can’t use hibernate-core:5.6.12.Final with hibernate-community-dialects:6.1.1.Final.

Hibernate 6.1 is only supported with Spring 6.

But the SQLiteDialect still doesn’t support few functions of Dialect using the hibernate 6.

This is a community dialect, and the Hibernate team does not maintain those. So if you want that this dialect supports something, ask the original developer of the SQLiteDialect for help or implement this yourself. Also see hibernate-orm/dialects.adoc at main · hibernate/hibernate-orm · GitHub