I defined two entity associate with Any annotation. now I want to find one entity with other entity by Jpa respository. but it error

I defined two entity associate with Any annotation. now I want to find one entity with other entity by Jpa respository.
but it throw

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to locate Attribute  with the the given name [monitorObject] on this ManagedType [cn.sm.data.hanoispring.domain.ScIndicator]

more detail see,Jpa find with hibernate Any field error.throw · Issue #2318 · spring-projects/spring-data-jpa · GitHub

I want to know if I define any association , how can i query with associated field

thanks

I don’t know what Spring Data does there, but the Spring Data team commented on the issue you posted that they don’t want to support this, so I don’t know what to tell you. If you can show that there is a problem with Hibernate by writing a pure Hibernate test case(hibernate-test-case-templates/JPAUnitTestCase.java at main · hibernate/hibernate-test-case-templates · GitHub) that reproduces the issue, we can take a look.