so the problem currently facing is about the index update on the go
Here is the configuration
Now the problem is when auto-wired searchSession will fetch result first time after storing data in db and indexing data is correct.
but suppose in a subsequent call to update the entity after indexing and then searching again in updated value will result empty result set.
if tried with another index there is inconsistency in data as data in database updated but in result ill get old data.
I found some solution for that however performance wise its not a correct approach.
here is what I did
in the beginning of search just clear the entity manager like this
please provide a proper solution to tackle this situation