How to use dynamic mapping with hibernate reactive?

i’m trying to understand the hibernate reactive session. does anyone know how to use dynamic-mapping to save entities with hibernate reactive?
Hibernate ORM 6.1.5.Final User Guide this is the non reactive docs, but i can’t seem to find any mention of it here: Hibernate Reactive 1.1.9.Final Reference Documentation in the reactive docs. I know the .save method doesn’t conform to the JPA , so does hibernate reactive session only allow methods that are present in the JPA entity manager ?

I don’t think we have ever tested in Hibernate Reactive the mapping using xml and I have no idea how it works underneath.

If it requires specific calls to methods that we haven’t overriden, it’s not gonna work.
But Hibernate Reactive reuse the same model metadata used by Hibernate ORM, I don’t think it requires special handling from Hibernate Reactive. If I’m correct, it could work.

I think it’s safe to say that so far we’ve focused on the JPA methods and they usually match the one in the Hibernate session.

So the truth is I’ve simply never tried the Map entity mode in Hibernate Reactive, but, off the top of my head, the only reason I can think of why it wouldn’t work is that we don’t expose the methods of Session that let you pass an explicit entity name. Now, perhaps we should! Open an issue if this matters to you.

thanks for the info !