First, Hibernate ORM 5.0/5.1 is no longer maintained, and so are Hibernate Search 5.9 and older. You can report any problem you will encounter with those versions, but we will only fix them in newer versions (e.g. Hibernate Search 5.10+), assuming they still occur in those versions.
So, let’s be clear: you are knowingly making the choice to use outdated software.
Now that we got that out of the way… There is no page telling you what’s the minimal version of Hibernate Search to use for a given version of Hibernate ORM, because that’s bad practice: you should use the latest compatible version.
If you want to pick an old version of Search for your old version of ORM, please do as Guillaume suggested:
- go to Releases - Hibernate Search
- click “See older releases”
- open the page for a release you’re interested in
- see in the compatibility matrix whether it’s compatible with your ORM version or not
- repeat until you’re satisfied (i.e. until the version of Search is as old as possible, since that’s what you seem to be looking for?)
I see you opened other threads for seemingly the same issue. I will close them. If you need information about compatibility of (very) old releases, use the resources at your disposal on the website, as explained above. Don’t ask the question multiple times.
Be warned: what you are doing is close to what I consider flooding, and if this continues you will get banned. Don’t open another topic for the same question.