Hibernate-mapping-4.0.xsd has changed and throws an error

Hello,

Seems that https://hibernate.org/xsd/hibernate-mapping/hibernate-mapping-4.0.xsd has changed on 2022-02-22 and is throwing this message on my application:

Caused by: org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Unable to read XML
	at org.hibernate.internal.util.xml.MappingReader.legacyReadMappingDocument(MappingReader.java:375)
	at org.hibernate.internal.util.xml.MappingReader.readMappingDocument(MappingReader.java:304)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:516)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:512)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:686)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource(Configuration.java:769)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.parseMappingElement(Configuration.java:2255)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.parseSessionFactory(Configuration.java:2227)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:2207)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:2160)
	at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:2111)
	at org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.LocalSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:348)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1688)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1626)
	... 60 more
Caused by: org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 1 of document http://www.hibernate.org/xsd/hibernate-mapping/hibernate-mapping-4.0.xsd : White spaces are required between publicId and systemId. Nested exception: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
	at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:482)
	at org.hibernate.internal.util.xml.MappingReader.legacyReadMappingDocument(MappingReader.java:325)
	... 73 more

I had to change temporarily my code and validate against the hibernate-mapping-4.0.xsd i have on my classpath.
Any clue on how to fix that?
Thanks

Try using HTTPS everywhere in your mappings. Seems the XML parser can’t handle redirects.

That solved the issue, thanks!