- What does the mean of ’ The term domain model comes from the realm of data modeling’ as mentioned on the Section 2 in hibernate user guide?
- Entities are mapping to relational data
Entities are created based on the data model. Is that correct?
- Then Domain model consists of boundary, controller and entity objects. So is that entity objects are similar to Entity objects?
- But we don’t define entity classes based on the domain model, but the data model. Is my understanding correct?
- Then, why does it say object model to relational model. What is this object model? Domain model entity objects or what?
- Can someone say the relationship between domain entity model with the relational data?
Appreciate your support in advance.
I was wasting my time to find out this