GORM/Hibernate 4.3.5

I am using grails 2.3.9, Java 1.70_171 with GORM, Hibernate 4.3.5 and MySQL 5.17.
My application works fine as a single docker service.
I want to be able to deploy my service in a Kurbernetes in multiple nodes/nodes.
but when I start multiple instance of my services (Pod) I get this error message:
with identifier [239]: optimistic locking failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect) : [hibe.http.authentication.HibeAccess#239].
What do i need to do to resolve this?

You get this error because both pods/applications try to update the same row in the database. To prevent corruption, it throws this error. I don’t know what kind of data is changed, but usually this is best resolved by letting the user know, that a row was modified in the meantime and that he should try again after reviewing the changes.

Its done at the startup process, like both pods are accessing the database table while loading. Its not done during an API call

Well, then your startup logic does writes to the database which causes this conflicts.