Equivalent WhitespaceTokenizerFactory in HS 6

Can some one explain equivalent factory classes in hibernate-search 6 (elasticsearch)?

@AnalyzerDef(name = "lowercaseWhitespaceAnalyzer",
        tokenizer = @TokenizerDef(factory = WhitespaceTokenizerFactory.class),
        filters = {
                @TokenFilterDef(factory = LowerCaseFilterFactory.class)
        })

I’ve told you before, I’ll say it again: please at least make the effort of reading the documentation before asking questions.

In this case, it’s this section, which was clearly linked from the relevant section of the migration guide.

Hi @yrodiere - Thanks again but wanted to tell you I have already went through the documentations and information is very helpful but for the some of the things like in hibernate search 5 we were using something like @TokenFilterDef(factory = LowerCaseFilterFactory.class)

Now in hibernate search 6 I am not sure about the below code especially lowecase value
context.analyzer(“lowercaseWhitespaceAnalyzer”).custom()
.tokenizer(“whitespace”)
.tokenFilters(“lowercase”);

And thats why I have posted question here.

For your information : I am going through the documentation before posting any question and following that only:

First going through the official documentation and finding similar questions on the internet and if still need help then only posting questions here.

Thanks again and It would be great if you could answer my outstanding questions asked in stackoverflow ?

One piece of advice, if you actually made an attempt at solving the problem yourself, include your current code (the one I quoted) in your stackoverflow question. You’ll be much more likely to get an answer, and one that actually solves your problem.

In this case, the code seems fine. Even if it’s not, you’ll get an error on startup, so no need to worry: you’ll know about it.

Sure @yrodiere I will add it in stackoverflow question as well . Thanks